martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Monologue

I hate the day that I started to work like a ilustrator of comics, I had to listen to my father, he always told me "You will never do anything working as an ilustrator". He wanted me to be a lawyer as him but in that moment I was rebellious, I never listen to other people and  I always do what I want. But now look at me, I have turned into this thing, with a lot of hair and I ´m ugly. I hate my self. I will never forget the day that I turned into this monster. It was the worst day of my life. I remember that nigth, I dreamt with my last comic and my comic was about it a girl that was walking alone in the street , and in a moment she saw the sky and so a monster, very ugly , small and was like a small but, and inmidiatly when she saw it she transform in that creature. And that drem had been so real that I felt a lot of change in my body, I felt the pain of my fangs coming out and hurting my mouth, the bone of my arms break into many pieces formed this big wings. In that moment I got up, I look myself at the mirrow and I shouted but instead of my voice, a horrible screench came out of my mouth as this voice. In that moment I felt afraid of myself,  I felt very confused and very sad , I don´t know a fetl that i was nobody , I wanted to crey but I couldn´t. Slowly I got used to this body but my mind and sould can´t stand it any longer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario