viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

I am going to share with you I letter that talks about the preparation of the potion of Dr.Jekyll.


June 28 1889
Dear Diary,
                   What a great day. I have finished!
I have finished my most difficult and valuable potion. I`m so happy that I can`t write, the words aren`t enougth to express what is happening to me now. I`m feeling relieved. Now it`s time to taste it and go on holidays. I`m very tired. I took me a lot of time to make this potion and so now I will enjoy what I have done and go on holidays. I`m scared about how the ingriedents will affect my body. They were a lot of ingriedents like eyes of snakes, eggs and some scientists subtances which I don`t remember their name. I`m very proud of me with this potion, I can separate my two personalities. On the one hand, the good side and on the other hand , the bad side. I hope my potion won`t make me addicted to drink it. Although, this could happen. I continue being happy, anxious to taste it, and proud of myself.

Good Bye
                                                             Jekyll

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario