miércoles, 4 de abril de 2018

Covering letter

Today we worked with covering letter and its format

Covering letter

Rewrite the covering letter in a more appropriate style.

Dear Mr Castle

 I am writing in response yo  te post hoy advertirse in the Guardian newspaper  for a junior research assistant at the Centre for Policy Studies. Please find my CV and references, which details all my recent work experience

The job attrached me because I am  seeking a new challenge in this field.  I know that you do a lot of good work in advising the government about what policies will work and what won't. I've just done my degree in politics and I really want to carry on working in this area and get better at this kind of research.

Just to be sure I have the right profile I have:

A Masters degree in Politics and Economics

Experience of doing independent research

A flat in London

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information. Thank you for considering this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Paula Farrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario