martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal Letter


Dear Paul,

Hello I have many things to tell you.

I have to tell you something very important. I will have a sister. Her name is Zara. I’m very happy because it is my first sister. I imagine everything. I imagine Zara and me walking to school together. When my parents told me I jumped and shouted “Oh yes, Oh yes"

I think that she will have blue eyes, brown hair because my parents have blue eyes and they have brown hair, so I think that she will be like that. Can you imagine? I know that you don`t want to listen because you are a boy, but I`m very happy!

Well goodbye I send you a kiss then I will write another letter, so you can know when my sister is born
                                                                                Good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario